MAINE MOTORCOACH NETWORK
The MAINE MOTORCOACH NETWORK creates an annual sales mission to different East Coast or Canada locations in order to promote group friendly businesses and itineraries in Maine.
There are two sponsorship levels available. These are great opportunities to receive additional exposure for your company whether you are participating on the sales trip or not.
- Basic Sponsorship ($250) with your business logo recognition on both a poster board and in Power Point with verbal presentations.
- Premium Sponsorship ($500) with a detailed overview of your company along with the basic sponsorship items.
- Sponsors will receive all sales leads created from the Sales Mission.
- Sales Mission Planning in progress for April 29 to May 3, 2019.
Sales Mission Participants
The Sales Mission Executive Committee Chair selects a location that is either currently feeding motor coach business to Maine or where there is large interest in growing their motor coach group tours to Maine. Appointments are planned and scheduled in advance with qualified tour operators. A group of seven to nine representatives from group-friendly Maine businesses present at each appointment. Each of Maine's eight regions are covered during the presentation appointment. Group friendly attractions, activities, restaurants and lodging facilities are highlighted. At the end of each appointment the tour operator is gifted items that have been donated from Maine businesses. They also receive a professionally bound resource profile book containing over 150 group friendly Maine businesses.
When interested in sales mission participation please submit your completed request form. Participant selection confirmations will be sent in advance of your participant payment. Invoices will be e-mailed to those participants selected.
- Sales Mission Participant when selected.
- Lodging and meals are not included and remain your responsibility.
- Your additional out-of-pocket cost is estimated to be approximately $1,300 per person.
- Participants will receive all sales leads created from the Sales Mission.